Last summer, I was in Cuba. I was on the rooftop of the apartment building of my family at around 11pm taking clothes off the clothesline. All of a sudden I saw a beautiful display of lightning behind the clouds. Every blast of light was an extraordinary hue of colour. I was in awe. I scrambled down to the apartment to get my camera and to videotape it since my basic point & shoot couldn’t take a still photo (I needed a tripod). Enjoy.
- Pregnancy Care Centre Relay Walk. May 11! Please come support us! Abortion doesn't have to be a way out. pregnancycarecentre.org 3 weeks ago
- Legacy 2013. Love it! A part of my yearly spiritual diet! Be there! Registration conta.cc/WDcBL7 #constantcontact #Legacy2013 1 month ago
- U of T, Convocation Hall, Good Friday Service, Tonight, Be There! 1 month ago
- How is it that I have 4 credit cards!! That ain't right. Calling to cancel 3 of them. I need to be financially responsible. 2 months ago
- Lovely Christmas dinner last night, lovely Christmas morning, lovely start of the day. 5 months ago